Met wat zoekwerk kwam ik deze informatie tegen:
Cooling System Draining, Filling and Bleeding 4.0L NA V8 - AJ27 / 3.2L NA V8 - AJ26
1. Refill the cooling system with a 50% solution of water and Jaguar Antifreeze / Corrosion Inhibitor ESD-M97B49-A.
2. Fill the cooling system at the header tank until the level stabilises at the top of the breather neck. Allow at least 2 minutes for air to purge from the system. Top up the header tank as required and fit the pressure cap.
3. Switch on the ignition, switch off the climate control system and start the engine.
4. Run the engine at between 1500 and 2000 rpm until the cooling fans operate.
5. Switch on the A/C system, set to maximum heat, and check that heat is coming from the heater at the fascia vents or the footwell outlets.
6. Switch off the engine and allow it to cool down.
7. When cool, remove the pressure cap and top up the system as necessary at the header tank.
8. If necessary, fit new seals to the pressure cap.
9. Fit the pressure cap.
10. Remove the paintwork protection sheets and close the engine cover.